Friday, January 06, 2006

Joel Hartse - Check You!

So I like you already ok? Christ, I get not one but two mentions in the Times Standard in two weeks and now I find out you have connections with one of my favorite bands and the Pacific Northwest music scene. Anything else I should know? Just having fun with ya Joel. All kidding aside, I hope you plan on sticking around. Seems like a lot of the good music scene writers don't stay in Eureka. CJ

"Transatlanticism is full of memorable vignettes, not unlike its predecessor, the aptly titled Photo Album. It paints portraits of ill-fated, meaningless relationships, domestic depression, fumbling discoveries in physical love, and the quiet joy in sharing a silent, late-night drive home"...more at www.pastemagazine.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.